Thursday, September 6, 2012

Any day now.

No pictures today I'm afraid. About four days ago I pulled a muscle and pinched a nerve in my upper back between my shoulders and in my back. Unfortunately this means muscle relaxers. I've learned the hard way heavy medication and my ability to think do not work well together- Which definitely means that I won't have a new color to preview for another couple of days. You have no idea how much I have been sad facing at that. I have such great colors in mind and started that I'm just itching to get back to my desk and keep working.

In other news Little Girl is sick with a sinus infection. Coughing. Lots of gunk in the nose. Fever. All of it. The poor kid. So now that I've let everyone know the deal with new colors and my back; it is back to my baby I go. <3

Love and pretty polish to all of you,
Adaira

No comments:

Post a Comment